Figure4 and Figure5 can be simulated by Copasi. Figure4 can be simulated in MathSBML as well. There are some typos in the paper:K29=234, is it should k_29; Table2, reaction17, is there are "slash" missing in between the rate equation; reaction 33,"Akt-PI-PP" in the last term of denominator instead of "AktPI-P" . For plotting figure4, we create another extra parameter *_percent, and use assignment rule calculate percentage of each species.
To the extent possible under law, all copyright and related or neighbouring rights to this encoded model have been dedicated to the public domain worldwide. Please refer to CC0 Public Domain Dedication for more information.
In summary, you are entitled to use this encoded model in absolutely any manner you deem suitable, verbatim, or with modification, alone or embedded it in a larger context, redistribute it, commercially or not, in a restricted way or not.
To cite BioModels Database, please use: Li C, Donizelli M, Rodriguez N, Dharuri H, Endler L, Chelliah V, Li L, He E, Henry A, Stefan MI, Snoep JL, Hucka M, Le Novère N, Laibe C (2010) BioModels Database: An enhanced, curated and annotated resource for published quantitative kinetic models. BMC Syst Biol., 4:92.
- A computational model on the modulation of mitogen-activated protein kinase (MAPK) and Akt pathways in heregulin-induced ErbB signalling.
- Hatakeyama M, Kimura S, Naka T, Kawasaki T, Yumoto N, Ichikawa M, Kim JH, Saito K, Saeki M, Shirouzu M, Yokoyama S, Konagaya A
- The Biochemical journal , 7/ 2003 , Volume 373 , pages: 451-463
- RIKEN Genomic Sciences Center, 1-7-22 Suehirocho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama, Kanagawa 230-0045, Japan. firstname.lastname@example.org
- ErbB tyrosine kinase receptors mediate mitogenic signal cascade by binding a variety of ligands and recruiting the different cassettes of adaptor proteins. In the present study, we examined heregulin (HRG)-induced signal transduction of ErbB4 receptor and found that the phosphatidylinositol 3'-kinase (PI3K)-Akt pathway negatively regulated the extracellular signal-regulated kinase (ERK) cascade by phosphorylating Raf-1 on Ser(259). As the time-course kinetics of Akt and ERK activities seemed to be transient and complex, we constructed a mathematical simulation model for HRG-induced ErbB4 receptor signalling to explain the dynamics of the regulation mechanism in this signal transduction cascade. The model reflected well the experimental results observed in HRG-induced ErbB4 cells and in other modes of growth hormone-induced cell signalling that involve Raf-Akt cross-talk. The model suggested that HRG signalling is regulated by protein phosphatase 2A as well as Raf-Akt cross-talk, and protein phosphatase 2A modulates the kinase activity in both the PI3K-Akt and MAPK (mitogen-activated protein kinase) pathways.
|BIOMD0000000146_url.xml||SBML L2V1 representation of Hatakeyama2003_MAPK||87.92 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.xpp||Auto-generated XPP file||14.26 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.svg||Auto-generated Reaction graph (SVG)||100.55 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.vcml||Auto-generated VCML file||120.08 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.pdf||Auto-generated PDF file||311.61 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.png||Auto-generated Reaction graph (PNG)||446.34 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.sci||Auto-generated Scilab file||14.56 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146.m||Auto-generated Octave file||19.67 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146-biopax3.owl||Auto-generated BioPAX (Level 3)||97.95 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146_urn.xml||Auto-generated SBML file with URNs||85.98 KB||Preview | Download|
|BIOMD0000000146-biopax2.owl||Auto-generated BioPAX (Level 2)||62.68 KB||Preview | Download|
- Model originally submitted by : Enuo He
- Submitted: Sep 6, 2007 9:06:00 AM
- Last Modified: May 27, 2014 12:17:39 AM
(added: 28 Aug 2007, 00:16:43, updated: 28 Aug 2007, 00:16:43)