- Qu2017 - A mumps model with seasonal fluctuations in China
- Lee2018 - Avian human bilinear incidence (BI) model
- Huo2017 - SEIS epidemic model with the impact of media
- Lee2018 - Avian human half-saturated incidence (HSI) model
- Ducrot2009 - Malaria transmission in two host types
- Koch2017 - Petri Nets Model of Core Metabolism in Arabidopsis thaliana
- Ruan2017 - Transmission dynamics and control of rabies in China
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
- Araujo2016 - Positive feedback in Cdk1 signalling keeps mitotic duration short and constant
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Swainston2016 - Reconstruction of human metabolic network (Recon 2.2)
Model of the month
Heldt et al. (2018) combined mathematical models with live single-cell imaging to study the underlying molecular mechanisms behind the cell's ability to enter a quiescence state and avoid the cell cycle after experiencing mild DNA damage.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03