- Reynolds2006 - Reduced model of the acute inflammatory response
- Hancioglu2007 - Human Immune Response to Influnza A virus Infection
- Aston2018 - Dynamics of Hepatitis C Infection
- Manchanda2014 - Effect on Immune System by 4 different Influenza A virus strains
- Lee2018 - Avian human bilinear incidence (BI) model
- Lee2018 - Avian human half-saturated incidence (HSI) model
- Huo2017 - SEIS epidemic model with the impact of media
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
- Swainston2016 - Reconstruction of human metabolic network (Recon 2.2)
- Araujo2016 - Positive feedback in Cdk1 signalling keeps mitotic duration short and constant
Model of the month
Liebal UW et al., use an ODE-based modelling approach to test different hypotheses of sigma factor B activation mechanisms in Bacillus subtillus
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03