- Naski1991 - alpha-Thrombin-catalyzed conversion of Fibrinogen
- Adams2003 - Thrombin Inhibitors
- Terentyeva2015 - Mechanisms of XII activation
- Pokhilko1998 - Intrinsic Activation Kinetics (Dimensional Model)
- Shibeko2012 - Model of IIa generation
- Kremers2015 - Thrombin Inhibitor Kinetics
- Panteleev2010 - Blood Coagulation: Full Model
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Araujo2016 - Positive feedback in Cdk1 signalling keeps mitotic duration short and constant
- Switching behaviour of PP2A inhibition by ARPP-16 - mutual inhibitions
Model of the month
Gould et al. (2013) monitored changes to circadian rhythm of various genotypes of Arabidopsis across a range of temperatures. Existing mathematical models were modified to incorporate temperature-compensation to further validate the hypothesis that light and temperature affect common circadian clock targets.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03