- P. pastoris model iMT1026 v3
- Bekkar2018 - IL1B secretion and regulation in atherosclerosis
- Bekkar2017 - PPARA regulation in atherosclerosis
- Ankrah2018 - The cost of metabolic interactions in symbioses between insects and bacteria with reduced genomes cicada symbiosis
- Ankrah2018 - The cost of metabolic interactions in symbioses between insects and bacteria with reduced genomes sharpshooter symbiosis
- Graham2013 - Role of osteocytes in targeted bone remodeling
- Bekkar2018 - MAPK1-3 regulation in atherosclerosis
- Kholodenko1999 - EGFR signaling
- Swainston2016 - Reconstruction of human metabolic network (Recon 2.2)
- Mufudza2012 - Estrogen effect on the dynamics of breast cancer
- Barr2017 - Dynamics of p21 in hTert-RPE1 cells
- Uhlén2017 - TCGA-F2-6879-01A - Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma (male, 58 years)
- Araujo2016 - Positive feedback in Cdk1 signalling keeps mitotic duration short and constant
Model of the month
Proctor (2016) created a model to see the effect ageing and PTH hormone has on the signalling pathways that maintain the bone remodelling process. The authors ran simulations to identify possible treatments to prevent bone loss.
The new website will transition from beta to production on 25 June 2018.
12 Jun 2018 at 11:02
BioModels now hosts 6753 models derived from biological samples collected from patients.
21 Aug 2017 at 10:00
We are extremely happy to announce the 31st release of BioModels!
26 Jun 2017 at 02:20
The metabolic network and logical models hosted in the literature-based branch of BioModels can now be downloaded from our FTP server.
16 Jan 2017 at 04:15
The paper, entitled Mechanistic models on neurodegenerative disease processes, available from CPT:PSP
09 Jan 2017 at 09:03