An introduction to metabolomics
This course provides a basic introduction into the rapidly emerging field of metabolomics and its importance and applications.
An undergraduate-level understanding of biology would be an advantage.
- Comprehend the purpose and importance of the field of metabolomics
- Describe some principles of metabolomic study design
- Evaluate advantages and limitations of some analytical techniques used in metabolomics studies
- Discuss some of the modern-day applications of metabolomics
- Access metabolomics resources at the EMBL-EBI