- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is PhenoMeNal?
- How can I use PhenoMeNal Gateway?
- Get help and support on PhenoMeNal
- Your feedback
Get help and support on PhenoMeNal
We always welcome your feedback and questions regarding PhenoMeNal or this tutorial. Simply email us or click the feedback button on the PhenoMeNal help pages (Figure 13).
On the help pages you will find links to tutorials and documentation as well as a glossary of technical terms used in the PhenoMeNal project. There are also more videos and screencasts on our YouTube channel.
For more detailed information on PhenoMeNal infrastructure, tools and workflows, we recommend watching our individual webinars:
- PhenoMeNal: Metabolomics data analysis in the cloud
- Challenges and Opportunities with Virtual Research Environments
- LC/MS data analysis with XCMS and MetFrag on PhenoMeNal
- Metabolomics in the cloud: scaling computational tools to big data
- Statistical Workflows in PhenoMeNal
To learn more about metabolomics in general we recommend our course Metabolomics: An introduction.
You might also be interested in the MetaboLights: Quick tour.
PhenoMeNal uses Galaxy to create metabolomics workflows. To familiarise yourself with Galaxy we recommend these guided tours from the Galaxy team.