- Course overview
- Search within this course
- Real-time PCR
- What is Next Generation DNA Sequencing?
- RNA sequencing
- Biological interpretation of gene expression data
- Genotyping, epigenetic and DNA/RNA-protein interaction methods
- DNA/RNA-protein interactions
- Quiz: Check your learning
- Your feedback
- Learn more
Submission of data to a public repository
Once you have finished generating microarray data (e.g. raw data files and processed/normalised data files are ready), it is important that you submit the data files together with metadata to a public database such as ArrayExpress. This helps to ensure the reproducibility of your experiment and is now a requirement of many journals and funding bodies.
Learn more about submitting your data in part III of this functional genomics course.