Get help and support on Expression Atlas
- See if your question has been already answered in the Expression Atlas FAQs.
- If you cannot find the answer to your question, contact Expression Atlas helpdesk or use the EBI support form – selecting ‘Expression Atlas’ as the subject.
- For source code, feature requests and bug reports, see the Github repositories.
Petryszak et al. 2015. Expression Atlas update – an integrated database of gene and protein expression in humans, animals and plants. Nucleic Acids Research, 44 (D1): D746-52
Related courses on Train online
- ArrayExpress: Discover functional genomics data quickly and easily
- Functional genomics (I): Introduction and designing experiments
- Functional genomics (II): Common technologies and data analysis methods
- Functional genomics (III): Submitting your data and functional genomics databases
- European Molecular Biology Laboratories (EMBL)
- WellcomeTrust [108437/Z/15/Z and WT101477MA]
- National Science Foundation (NSF) – Gramene [NFS IOS#1127112]
- Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
- Open Targets