- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is Ensembl?
- What can I do with Ensembl?
- Searching and visualising data in Ensembl
- Getting data from Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
- Learn more
Visualising and managing your own data
Click the button in the left-hand menu of the browser to open the ‘Custom Tracks’ menu (Figure 7).
You can visualise data from a file on your computer, by copying and pasting, or just link to a webpage. Manage data you have already uploaded by clicking on the button.
See our help page on uploading data for more information.