- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is Ensembl?
- What can I do with Ensembl?
- Searching and visualising data in Ensembl
- Getting data from Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
- Learn more
Configuring (customising) a page
Click the button in the left-hand menu of the browser window to open the ‘Configure’ menu.
You can choose what data you want to see in the configure menu (Figure 4). Browse by track categories in the left-hand menu, or search for a track in the right-hand search box. Find out about tracks by clicking on the icon. Click on the check box beside the track names to turn the tracks on and off, or change the settings.