- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is Ensembl?
- What can I do with Ensembl?
- Searching and visualising data in Ensembl
- Getting data from Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
- Learn more
The following reading list provides more information and guidance for accessing genome data using the Ensembl genome browser and the BioMart data export tool:
- Andrew D Yates et al., (2020) Ensembl 2020. Nucleic Acids Research, 01 Jan 2020, 48(D1):D682-D688
- Newman, V. et al., (2018) The Ensembl Genome Browser: Strategies for Accessing Eukaryotic Genome Data. Methods in Molecular Biology (Clifton, N.J.), 01 Jan 2018, 1757:115-139
- Kinsella, R.J. et al., (2011) Ensembl BioMarts: a hub for data retrieval across taxonomic space. Database (Oxford) 2011:bar030