- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is Ensembl?
- What can I do with Ensembl?
- Searching and visualising data in Ensembl
- Getting data from Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
- Learn more
Download data from the Ensembl browser
You can download data directly from the Ensembl genome browser. Click on the button when in the Location tab to export sequences and/or features from the genomic region in different formats:
Or click on the button to export the region in detail image in different formats:
Or click on the button when viewing gene/transcript sequences:
Or click on the icon when viewing a data table.
You can find more information in the full documentation for data export from the Ensembl browser.