- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is Ensembl?
- What can I do with Ensembl?
- Searching and visualising data in Ensembl
- Getting data from Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
- Learn more
Download data from Ensembl using BioMart
Our Biomart tool allows you to extract data from our databases. Select your data type (genes, variation or regulation) and species. Open ‘Filters’ to filter your data. Open ‘Attributes’ to select the output you want to recover. Click ‘Results’.
We also have a BioMart video tutorial that will guide you through exporting Ensembl data with BioMart, available from YouTube.