- Course overview
- Search within this course
- How to take this course
- Introduction to Ensembl
- Ensembl genes and transcripts
- Variation data in Ensembl and the Ensembl VEP
- Comparing genes and genomes with Ensembl Compara
- Finding features that regulate genes – the Ensembl Regulatory Build
- Data export with BioMart
- Visualising your data in Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
Introduction to Ensembl
This first webinar introduces you to the Ensembl project and provides an overview of the resources it provides.
Using the browser you will find out how to explore your species of interest, look at the region in detail view and how to browse the genome.
This webinar is presented by Benjamin Moore.