- Course overview
- Search within this course
- How to take this course
- Introduction to Ensembl
- Ensembl genes and transcripts
- Variation data in Ensembl and the Ensembl VEP
- Comparing genes and genomes with Ensembl Compara
- Finding features that regulate genes – the Ensembl Regulatory Build
- Data export with BioMart
- Visualising your data in Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
Finding features that regulate genes – the Ensembl Regulatory Build
The Ensembl Regulatory Build incorporates data from sources including ENCODE, Roadmap Epigenomics and Blueprint to predict the positions of features involved in regulating gene expression, such as promoters and enhancers. Learn about how the build works and how to find regulatory features on the genome.
This webinar is presented by Benjamin Moore.