- Course overview
- Search within this course
- How to take this course
- Introduction to Ensembl
- Ensembl genes and transcripts
- Variation data in Ensembl and the Ensembl VEP
- Comparing genes and genomes with Ensembl Compara
- Finding features that regulate genes – the Ensembl Regulatory Build
- Data export with BioMart
- Visualising your data in Ensembl
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on Ensembl
Comparing genes and genomes with Ensembl Compara
Ensembl Compara allows you to perform detailed comparative analysis of genes between species.
During this webinar we take a look at the gene trees and homologues of a set of genes as well as at whole genome alignments.
This webinar is presented by Astrid Gall.