- Course overview
- Search within this course
- What is EMPIAR?
- Where does the data come from?
- Searching EMPIAR
- Viewing datasets in EMPIAR
- Downloading data from EMPIAR
- Depositing data in EMPIAR
- Your feedback
- Get help and support on EMPIAR
You can view all of the datasets in EMPIAR by clicking on the ‘EMPIAR home’ tab on the EMPIAR homepage. Alternatively, you can search for datasets using keywords or accession codes by using the search box.
Search results are filtered immediately/interactively. You can sort the search results using the clickable header. To view an experiment click on the accession code for that experiment. Datasets can be downloaded directly from the search results page via Globus or Aspera.
Explore how to use EMPIAR by clicking on the below: