IntAct: Molecular interactions at EMBL-EBI
This course will show you what kind of information you can find in IntAct (one of the EBI's molecular interactions databases), how to access it, the different tools that can be used to access data and some practical examples on how to search and use the database.
An undergraduate degree in a life science subject and some background knowledge in the molecular architecture of proteins would be an advantage.
About this course
- Understanding what the IntAct database is, what type of data it stores and how the data are organised
- Knowing the different ways you can access and query the data that are stored in IntAct
- Understanding the information given in an IntAct entry and the results table pages
- Performing complex queries that can help to refine your search results
- Representing simple networks with the networkView function of IntAct