Find out more
- yourgenome.org is a website intended to help people understand genetics and genomic science and the implications for everyone.
- NCBI Genome The National Center for Biotechnology Information provides access to biomedical and genomic information.
- Genome New Network The Genome News Network (GNN) produces an online magazine that covers important developments in genomics research around the world.
- Ensembl The Ensembl project produces genome databases for vertebrates and other eukaryotic species, and makes this information freely available online.
- Ensembl Genomes Powered by Ensembl, Ensembl Genomes allows you to browse genomes of metazoa not represented in Ensembl, protists, bacteria, plants and fungi.
- The European Genome-phenome Archive (EGA) The EGA repository allows you to explore datasets from numerous genotype experiments, supplied by a range of data providers.
- European Nucleotide Archive ENA provides a comprehensive record of the world's nucleotide sequencing information, covering raw sequencing data, sequence assembly information and functional annotation.
- Introduction to genomics by Arthur Lesk. Oxford University press
- Genome: The autobiography of a species in 23 Chapters by Matt Ridley. Harper Collins publisher
- Genomes by Terence A Brown. Oxford: Wiley-Liss 2nd edition
EMBL-EBI Hands on Training Programme Courses: