What can you do with Ensembl?
Ensembl has many features. Some of the things you can do are:
- Examine the characteristics of a region, such as genes, regulatory features or oligo probes.
- Retrieve genomic, cDNA and gene sequences.
- Align sequences against any genome in Ensembl.
- Study gene alignments between species.
- View gene transcripts and proteins.
- Export data such as sequences, tables and Single Nucleotide Polymorphism (SNP) data.
- Upload your own data to the browser.
- View sequence variation.