Get help and support on the Ensembl API
Questions or any comments about Ensembl or this course? helpdesk [at] ensembl.org (Contact Helpdesk).
- For more information on the data in Ensembl and where it comes from, have a look at our QuickTour, Browsing chordate genomes course and Filmed browser course.
- See if your question has already been answered in the Ensembl FAQs.
- Have a look at the Ensembl Glossary.
Using the API
- View the full database structure for each of our modules: Core, Variation, Compara and Regulation.
- Follow the tutorials for each module: Core, Variation, Compara and Regulation.
- Complete documentation for all Ensembl API methods can be found on our Doxygen site.