What can I do with the EGA?
- Search EGA and dbGaP experiments by keyword(s), publication(s), the platform(s) used or phenotype(s).
- Use your personal EGA account to receive alerts on new data that may be of interest to you.
- Find out how to apply for access to a particular dataset.
- Download genetic or phenotypic data (for which you have been granted permission).
- Use tools to integrate, download or visualise data from other resources at the EBI.
- Archive data, in accordance with the relevant release policy.
- Share data in accordance with the Toronto Agreement.