The following reviews on NGS might be of interest:
- Liu L., Li Y., Li S., Hu N., He Y., Pong R., Lin D., Lu L. and Law M., 2012. Comparison of next-generation sequencing systems. Journal of Biomedicine & Biotechnology.
- Loman N.J., Misra R.V., Dallman T.J., Constantinidou C., Gharbia S.E., Wain J. and Pallen M.J., 2012. Performance comparison of benchtop high-throughput sequencing platforms. Nature Biotechnology
- Quail M.A., Smith M., Coupland P., Otto T.D., Harris S.R., Connor T.R., Bertoni A., Swerdlow H.P. and Gu Y., 2012. A tale of three next generation sequencing platforms: comparison of Ion Torrent, Pacific Biosciences and Illumina MiSeq sequencers. BMC Genomics
- Mardis E.R., Next-generation DNA sequencing methods. Annual Review of Genomics and Human Genetics,
- Metzker M.L., Sequencing technologies - the next generation. Nature Reviews. Genetics,
- Treffer R., Deckert V., Recent advances in single-molecule sequencing.Current Opinion in Biotechnology
training website to see when the next course might be.The EMBL-EBI holds regular face-to-face Next Generation Sequencing Practical courses, as well as our more technical Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data courses. Keep an eye on our
Develop your knowledge further with our online Analysis of High-Throughput Sequencing Data course.