- EBI Metagenomics is a dedicated resource to analyse metagenomics data.
- Metagenomic sequence data and their descriptive metadata have to be archived in ENA before EBI Metagenomics can analyse them.
- The submission of metagenomics data to ENA involves four steps:
- uploading metagenomic sequence data;
- creating an ensemble of samples, referred to as a study;
- providing metadata by completing a biome-related checklist;
- linking samples and metadata to the metagenomic sequence data.
- The submission can be performed in one session or in separate sessions.