Find out more
Below is a list of other relevant Train online courses:
Getting in touch
If you have any questions or feedback you can get in touch with us from our contact page.
Links to external databases
The diXa warehouse search provides links to external chemical- and human-disease databases. These include:
- ChemAgora - a chemical database portal (see the ChemAgora section of this course);
- ChEMBL - a database of bioactive, drug-like small molecules (see the ChEMBL section of this course);
- ToxDb - a toxicogenomics database that infers network effects of clinical toxins and drugs;
- Experimental Factor Ontology (EFO) - provides a systematic description of many experimental variables available in EMBL-EBI datatases and for external projects.
- ArrayExpress - a database of functional genomics data;
- Gene Expression Atlas - a database of gene expression data from ArrayExpress;
- ISA-Tools - a suite of metadata tracking tools.
- Comparative Toxicogenomics Database (CTD) - a research tool which holds curated scientific data describing different relationships between e.g. chemical/drugs, genes/proteins, disease, etc.