Get help and support on ChEMBL
Support and find out more
- For any queries regarding any of the ChEMBL databases, please contact our chembl-help [at] ebi.ac.uk (support team)
- For news from the ChEMBL team, visit the ChEMBL blog
- To keep up to date with ChEMBL news and data releases subscribe to the Chembl-announce mailing list.
- Bento, A.P. et al. (2014) The ChEMBL bioactivity database: an update. Nucl. Acids Res, 42, D1083-90.
- Gaulton, A. et al. (2011) ChEMBL: a large-scale bioactivity database for drug discovery. Nucl. Acids Res, 40, 1100-7
- Bellis, L. J. et al. (2011) Collation and data-mining of literature bioactivity data for drug discovery. Biochem. Soc. Trans. 39, 1365–1370
- Overington, J.P. et al. (2011) Probing the links between in vitro potency, ADMET and physicochemical parameters. Nat. Rev. Drug Disc. 10, 197-208.
The data, maintenance and support of ChEMBL are funded through a £4.7 million Strategic Award from the Wellcome Trust.