Getting help and support on ChEBI
Support and find out more
- For more detailed information about how to use ChEBI, see the ChEBI user manual.
- For information about the ChEBI mailing lists and forums, see our SourceForge page.
- For other support-related enquiries, please contact the chebi-help [at] ebi.ac.uk (ChEBI support team).
- Hastings, J. et al., (2016) ChEBI in 2016: Improved services and an expanding collection of metabolites. Nucleic Acids Res., 44(D1):D1214-9.
- Hastings, J., et al., (2013) The ChEBI reference database and ontology for biologically relevant chemistry: enhancements for 2013. Nucleic Acids Res., 41(D1), D456-D463.
- de Matos, P., et al., (2010) Chemical entities of biological interest: an update. Nucleic Acids Res., 38(D1), D249-D254.
- Degtyarenko, K. (2003) Chemical vocabularies and ontologies for bioinformatics. In: Proceedings of the 2003 International Chemical Information Conference, Nîmes, France, 19-22 October 2003 (Collier, H., Ed.) Infonortics, Tetbury, pp. 144–162.
ChEBI is funded by BBSRC, grant agreement number BB/K019783/1 within the "Bioinformatics and Biological Resources Fund”.