Advanced text search in ChEBI has several options
Type your query as free text in the search box and filter results by using or combining categories – an example is shown in Figure 10:
Figure 10 Advanced text search options in ChEBI.
- All – this allows you to search all the categories;
- ChEBI ID – allows searching for specific ChEBI identifiers;
- ChEBI name – will search only for ChEBI names matching your search term;
- Definition – the ChEBI definitions;
- All Names – will search all the synonyms, ChEBI Names and IUPAC names available for this compound;
- IUPAC name – will search for IUPAC names;
- Database Links – allows searching for accession numbers from other sources;
- Formula – will search for formula;
- Mass – the molecular weight;
- Charge – allows searching for the charge;
- CAS Registry Number – will search for CAS Registry Numbers matching your search criteria;
- InChI/InChIKey – will search for InChIs matching your search criteria;
- SMILES – will search for SMILES matching your search criteria.
The plus and minus tabs can be used to add additional categories.