Get help and support on BioModels
- For general queries relating to services (e.g. the interface, web services, library), which could include feature requests or bug reports, please contact the biomodels-net-support [at] lists.sf.net (BioModels support team).
- For enquiries about the hosted models, please contact the biomodels-cura [at] ebi.ac.uk%EF%BB%BF">BioModels curation team.
- For general (community wide) discussions, please subscribe to: biomodels-net-discuss.
Please refer to our contact page for more information.
- Raia et al., (2011). Dynamic mathematical modelling of IL13-induced signalling in Hodgkin and primary mediastinal B-cell lymphoma allows prediction of therapeutic targets.
- Kholodenko et al. (2000). Negative feedback and ultrasensitivity can bring about oscillations in the mitogen-activated protein kinase cascades.
- Juty et al., (2015). BioModels: Content, Features, Functionality and Use.
- Chelliah et al., (2015). BioModels: ten year anniversary.
- Le Novère, N. et al. (2005) Minimum Information Requested In the Annotation of biochemical Models (MIRIAM). Nature Biotechnology, 23, 1509–151
- Laibe, C. & Le Novère, N. (2007) MIRIAM Resources: tools to generate and resolve robust cross-references in Systems Biology. BMC Systems Biology, 1, 58
- Le Novère, N. et al. (2009) The Systems Biology Graphical Notation. Nature Biotechnology. 27, 735-741
- Tyson, JJ. (1991) Modeling the cell division cycle: cdc2 and cyclin interactions Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci., 88, 7328-32.
BioModels Database development is funded by the European Molecular Biology Laboratory, the UK Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, the European Union’s Seventh Framework Programme for research (AgedbrainSYSBIO) and the Arthritis Research UK.