IntAct is a molecular interactions database containing interactions derived from user submissions and literature. This webinar will provide an overview of the resource, including an introduction to the data and the interaction analysis tools available. Methods for basic searching / data querying will also be highlighted and a full breakdown of the webinar is provided below:
- Introduction to protein interactions and networks
- Introduction to IntAct: how to search for, retrieve and utilise protein-protein interaction data
- Advanced searches and complex queries in IntAct
- Data Integration: PSICQUIC and IMEx resources
- Introduction to the Complex Portal - a unifying protein complex resource
This webinar is for anyone wishing to learn more about IntAct. No prior knowledge of the resource is required.