Date:Tuesday 13 November 2018 - Friday 26 June 2020
Venue:University of Milano-Bicocca - Piazza dell'Ateneo Nuovo, 20126, Milan, MI, Italy
Application opens:Monday May 28 2018
Application deadline:Friday July 06 2018
Participation:Open application with selection
This management development programme is primarily aimed at current Research Infrastructures managers and leaders who wish to extend their competencies by engaging with peers from other countries.
The programme covers competencies required to meet the needs of Research Infrastructures in the planning, construction and operation phases.
Our vision is to develop the new generation of executives of national and international Research Infrastructures who understand the necessity of undergoing professional training to acquire managerial and leadership skills, are committed to continuing professional development for themselves and their staff, and can transition smoothly from one RI to another.
There are three enrolment options: full master, as a team, and for individual modules.
You can find full information about the Masters course here.
- Director Generals, Chief Operating Officers or their equivalent
- Recently appointed or upcoming senior managers
- Heads of National Nodes
- Heads of Finance and Administration, HR and Communication
- Middle management
Participants will explore a range of key capabilities and skills associated with effective strategic leadership in an increasingly internationalized context, including:
- Developing a better understanding of the environment
- Developing leadership capacity for strategic direction
- Delivering effective change and innovation
- Developing strategic planning
- Building strategic partnerships and collaboration
- Managing international/multidisciplinary teams
An overview of the programme structure can be found here.