-ADDS file_name1 ...file_name6 option:
This option requires five file names as argument:
- file_name1 (see Example/data/Monitor_example.txt):
In this file, each column corresponds to a generation. The first line
gives the population mean fitness, the second and third lines are, respectively, the
number of recombinant and non-recombinant individuals.
- file_name2 (see Example/data/List_fixed_example.txt):
This lists all selected sites that have gone to fixation. Each site is
described as previously (see -sel option).
- file_name3 (see Example/data/List_deleted_example.txt):
The list of selected sites that have disappeared from the population.
- file_name4 (see Example/data/List_selected_example.txt):
The list of all sites that were under selection at any time in the the simulation.
- file_name5 (see Example/data/List_Kept_example.txt):
Sites that were under selection during at least two deletion operations.
- file_name6 (see Example/data/List_SwitchedOff_example.txt):
Selected sites that were switched off during the simulation.
The use of this option is useful to follow up the mutations that
have appeared in the population over generations as well as for
describing the behavior of the selection model, but it can generate large files.