Interdisciplinary postdocs: The EI3POD programme
Our group is participating in the 2016 EI3POD call for fellowship applications. The EI3POD programme offers an opportunity for fellows to carry out interdisiplinary research in the context of inter-institutional or inter-sectorial collaborations. You can read more about the programme and apply through the EMBL website.
Our group maintains active collaborations with a number of groups globally. Particularly interesting for the 2016 EIPOD call are our collaborations with:
- Theodore Alexandrov, EMBL Heidelberg (metabolomics, big data analysis and cheminformatics)
- Kiran Patil, EMBL Heidelberg (metabolism and the gut microbiome)
- Janet Thornton, EMBL-EBI (enzymes, metabolism and cheminformatics)
- Mark Viant, University of Birmingham (metabolomics and data analysis)
- Jörn Piel, ETH Zürich (polyketides, cheminformatics and metabolism)