Bringing Structure to Biology
These tutorials offer instruction on how to use PDBe services
The mini-tutorials are worked examples that show how PDBe equips you to answer specific questions in structural biology.
- How to search the entire PDB for structural homologues of a protein using PDBeFold
- How to use PDBePISA to build and interpret likely biological assemblies of a PDB entry
- How to superimpose and compare several members of a structural family using PDBeFold
- How to use PDBeMotif to investigate and explore ligands and ligand-binding sites
- How to search for small molecules and small molecule fragments in the PDB archive