A receptor in the transitional zone between mucous membrane and skin. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bulboid_corpuscle https://www.worldcat.org/search?q=bn%3A9780849388118 ]

This is just here as a test because I lose it

Term information

curator notes

Some investigators are doubtful to its existence; or may be a degenerative stage of peripheral nerves[ISBN:9780849388118]

has related synonym

end bulbs

krause corpuscle

end-bulb of krause

mucocutaneous corpuscle

end-bulbs of krause

end bulbs of krause

bulboid corpuscles

spheroidal tactile corpuscles

mucocutaneous end-organ

krause's end-bulbs



Term relations

Subclass of: