diastema between upper central incisors

Go to external page http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/UBERON_0035116

A space or gap between the left and right central incisors on the upper jaw. [ http://orcid.org/0000-0002-6601-2165 ]

Synonyms: interdental space, upper central incisors midline maxillary diastema interdental space between maxillary central incisors

This is just here as a test because I lose it