lower digestive tractGo to external page http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/UBERON_0004907
The region of the digestive tract extending from the beginning of the intestines to the anus[GO - gut definition]. [ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alimentary_canal#Upper_gastrointestinal_tract ]
- UMLS:C0226875 (ncithesaurus:Lower_Gastrointestinal_Tract)
- The region of the digestive tract extending from the beginning of the intestines to the anus[GO - gut definition].
- MA class was moved from here. See https://github.com/obophenotype/uberon/issues/509
- WP: small intestine, large intestine, anus. Anal canal not part of LGIT according to FMA, but anus is considered part of LGIT according to WP. Duodenum overlaps both U/L
- lower gastrointestinal tract
- lower GI tract