Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 59Go to external page http://www.orpha.net/ORDO/Orphanet_401795
Autosomal recessive spastic paraplegia type 59 is a very rare, complex hereditary spastic paraplegia characterized by an early onset of progressive lower limb spasticity, tip-toe walking, scissor gait, hyperreflexia and clonus that may be associated with borderline intellectual disability. Nystagmus and pes equinovarus have also been reported.
- present_in some Worldwide and has_point_prevalence_range some <1 / 1 000 000
- part_of some Autosomal recessive complex spastic paraplegia
- has_inheritance some autosomal recessive
- has_age_of_onset some infancy
- present_in some Worldwide and has_cases/families_value value 3.0