NeuroacanthocytosisGo to external page http://www.orpha.net/ORDO/Orphanet_263440
Neuroacanthocytosis (NA) syndromes are a group of genetic diseases characterized by the association of red blood cell acanthocytosis (deformed erythrocytes with spike-like protrusions) and progressive degeneration of the basal ganglia.
- Genetic neurodegenerative disease with dementia
- Miscellaneous movement disorder due to genetic neurodegenerative disease
- Miscellaneous movement disorder due to neurodegenerative disease
- Neurodegenerative disease with dementia
- Huntington disease-like syndrome
- present_in some Worldwide and has_point_prevalence_range some <1 / 1 000 000