Symptomatic form of muscular dystrophy of Duchenne and Becker in female carriersGo to external page http://www.orpha.net/ORDO/Orphanet_206546
A rare, genetic muscular dystrophy affecting female carriers and characterized by variable degrees of muscle weakness due to progressive skeletal myopathy, sometimes associated with dilated cardiomyopathy or left ventricle dilation.
- part_of some Qualitative or quantitative defects of dystrophin
- has_inheritance some X-linked dominant
- present_in some Worldwide and has_point_prevalence_range some Unknown_epidemiological_range
- has_age_of_onset some adult
- part_of some Duchenne and Becker muscular dystrophy