calcium metabolic diseaseGo to external page http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/MONDO_0005557
Disorders in the processing of calcium in the body: its absorption, transport, storage, and utilization. [ MESH : D002128 ]
- UMLS:C0006705 (MONDO:equivalentTo)
- ICD9:275.49 (MONDO:relatedTo)
- ICD9:275.40 (MONDO:i2s)
- DOID:10575 (MONDO:equivalentTo)
- EFO:0005769 (MONDO:equivalentTo)
- ICD9:275.4 (MONDO:i2s)
- SCTID:71638002 (MONDO:equivalentTo)
- MESH:D002128 (MONDO:equivalentTo)
- Defined in terms of GO calcium ion homeostatis. Also consistent with HPO. Note advice from GO as calcium ions are neither created or destroyed is not metabolic process in terms of go, but name retained for purposes of consistency with e.g. Snomed and Mesh, Consider relocating this as a sibling of metabolic disease.
- Disorders in the processing of calcium in the body: its absorption, transport, storage, and utilization.
- disorder of calcium metabolism
- calcium metabolism disorder
- calcium metabolism disease