About the Registry
The MIRIAM Registry is currently funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council, the European Molecular Biology Laboratory and Open PHACTS.
- Identifiers.org and MIRIAM Registry: community resources to provide persistent identification.
- Nucleic Acids Research. 2012; 40 (Database issue): D580-D586
- BioModels.net Web Services, a free and integrated toolkit for computational modelling software.
- Brief. Bioinformatics. 2009; 11(3): 270–277
- MIRIAM Resources: tools to generate and resolve robust cross-references in Systems Biology.
- BMC Systems Biology. 2007; 1: 58
- Minimum Information Required In the Annotation of Models (MIRIAM)
- Nature Biotechnology. 2005; 23: 1509-1515