Data collection: KEGG Pathway
- Date of creation: 2006-08-14 19:38:06 GMT
- Date of last modification: 2016-08-03 15:21:21 GMT
Examples of usage
Here are some possible annotations using this data collection. These are classified by format (like SBML, CellML or BioPAX) and show the element(s) (tags for XML based formats) which can have a MIRIAM URI -using the current data collection- to bring extra knowledge about the entity described.
Those examples are purposely limited to a few formats and domains and do not reflect the wide scope of usage of MIRIAM URIs!
- event (An event describes the time and form of explicit instantaneous discontinuous state changes in the model.)
- model (Model serves as a container for components of classes FunctionDefinition, UnitDefinition, CompartmentType, SpeciesType, Compartment, Species, Parameter, InitialAssignment, Rule, Constraint, Reaction, and Event. Only one instance of a Model object is allowed per instance of an SBML Level 2 Version 3 document or data stream, and it must be located inside the
- reaction (A reaction represents any transformation, transport or binding process, typically a chemical reaction, that can change the quantity of one or more species.)
- rule (Rules provide additional ways to define the values of variables in a model, their relationships, and the dynamical behaviors of those variables. Rules enable the encoding of relationships that cannot be expressed using reactions alone nor by the assignment of an initial value to a variable in a model.)
For complete details about an element of a specific format, please always refer to the official specifications.