Pathways & interactions
Alkaline-phosphatase-like, core domain superfamily (IPR017850)
Short name: Alkaline_phosphatase_core_sf
- Sulfatase, N-terminal (IPR000917)
- Alkaline phosphatase (IPR001952)
- Type I phosphodiesterase/nucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphate transferase (IPR002591)
- 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate-independent phosphoglycerate mutase (IPR004456)
- Phosphoglycerate mutase, 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate-independent (IPR005995)
- Metalloenzyme (IPR006124)
- GPI ethanolamine phosphate transferase 1 (IPR007070)
- Phosphopentomutase (IPR010045)
- Arylsulfatase (IPR012083)
- Inner membrane protein YejM (IPR012159)
- Lipoteichoic acid synthase-like (IPR012160)
- N-acetylglucosamine-6-sulfatase (IPR012251)
- Phosphonoacetate hydrolase (IPR012710)
- Extracellular sulfatase (IPR014615)
- N-acetylglucosamine-6-sulfatase, metazoan (IPR015981)
- Acid phosphatase, AcpA (IPR017768)
- Choline-sulfatase (IPR017785)
- Alkaline phosphatase-like, alpha/beta/alpha (IPR017849)
- Phosphoglycerol transferase I (IPR020881)
- 2,3-bisphosphoglycerate-independent phosphoglycerate mutase, prokaryotes (IPR023665)
- Alkaline phosphatase, prokaryotic (IPR026263)
- Bis(5'-adenosyl)-triphosphatase ENPP4 (IPR029879)
- Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 2 (IPR029881)
- Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 6 (IPR029889)
- Ectonucleotide pyrophosphatase/phosphodiesterase family member 7 (IPR029895)
- N-acetylgalactosamine-6-sulfatase (IPR035626)
- Iduronate-2-sulfatase (IPR035874)
- GPI ethanolamine phosphate transferase 1, N-terminal (IPR037671)
- GPI ethanolamine phosphate transferase 2, N-terminal (IPR037674)
- GPI ethanolamine phosphate transferase 3, N-terminal (IPR037675)
This superfamily represents a structural domain with a core 3-layer alpha/beta/alpha structure, which can sometimes contain additional subdomains (also covered by this entry). These domains form the core domain of alkaline phosphatases. This structural domain is found in:
- Alkaline phosphatase (EC:184.108.40.206); most use zinc and magnesium as cofactors [PMID: 15938627, PMID: 15946677].
- Arylsulphatase (has an additional C-terminal alpha+beta subdomain) (EC:220.127.116.11) [PMID: 9521684, PMID: 12657638].
- Phosphoglycerate mutase (catalytic domain) (EC:18.104.22.168) [PMID: 12729763].
- Phosphonoacetate hydrolase (contains an alpha+beta subdomain inserted near C terminus) (EC:22.214.171.124); uses zinc as a cofactor.
- Phosphoenolmutase (EC:126.96.36.199).
- SSF53649 (SSF53649)