Pathways & interactions
Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme/RWD-like (IPR016135)
Short name: UBQ-conjugating_enzyme/RWD
- Ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme E2 (IPR000608)
- RWD domain (IPR006575)
- Ubiquitin E2 variant, N-terminal (IPR008883)
- Ubiquitin-fold modifier-conjugating enzyme 1 (IPR014806)
- eIF-2-alpha kinase Gcn2 (IPR016255)
- Uncharacterised conserved protein UCP038021, RWD (IPR017359)
- SUMO-conjugating enzyme Ubc9 (IPR027230)
This superfamily represents a structural domain with an alpha-beta(4)-alpha(3) core fold. Domains of this structure are found in:
- Ubiquitin conjugating enzyme E2, as well as related proteins such as ubiquitin carrier protein 4 and ubiquitin-protein ligase W [PMID: 11885984].
- The UEV domain in tumour susceptibility gene 101 [PMID: 16552148] and vacuolar protein sorting-associated protein [PMID: 15044434].
- RWD domain, found in RING finger and WD repeat-containing proteins, such as EIF-2 kinase 4 (GCN2-like protein) [PMID: 15273307].
- UFC1-like domain found in Ufm1-conjugating enzyme 1 [PMID: 17825256].