220.127.116.11 - Acetyl-CoA carboxylase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
yl-CoA + ATP + hydrogencarbonate = ADP + H(+) + malonyl-CoA + phosphate
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Alternative polyadenylation regulates acetyl-CoA carboxylase function in peanut.
- Molecular insights into mutation-induced conformational changes in Acetyl CoA Carboxylase for improved activity.
- Repurposing a human acetyl-CoA carboxylase inhibitor firsocostat to treat fungal candidiasis alone and in combination.
- Convergent Syntheses of Isomeric Imidazolospiroketones as Templates for Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase (ACC) Inhibitors.
- Acetyl-CoA carboxylase Inhibition increases RPE cell fatty acid oxidation and limits apolipoprotein efflux
- A bacteria-derived tetramerized protein ameliorates nonalcoholic steatohepatitis in mice via binding and relocating acetyl-coA carboxylase.
- Identification of an acetyl‐CoA carboxylase‐resistant johnsongrass (Sorghum halepense L.) population from a cotton field in northern Greece
- Retraction: Hypothalamic Inhibition of Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Stimulates Hepatic Counter-Regulatory Response Independent of AMPK Activation in Rats.
- Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Obstructs CD8+T-Cell Lipid Utilization and Energy Synthesis in the Tumor Microenvironment
- Alternative polyadenylation regulates acetyl-CoA carboxylase function in peanut
- Variation in Acetyl-CoA Carboxylase Beta Gene and Its Effect on Carcass and Meat Traits in Gannan Yaks.