184.108.40.206 - Lipoate--protein ligase
- Lipoate protein ligase.
- Lipoate-protein ligase A.
(R)-lipoate + [lipoyl-carrier protein]-L-lysine + ATP = [lipoyl-carrier protein]-(R)-N(6)-lipoyl-L-lysine + AMP + diphosphate + H(+)
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- A Lipoate-Protein Ligase Is Required for De Novo Lipoyl-Protein Biosynthesis in the Hyperthermophilic Archaeon Thermococcus kodakarensis.
- Lipoate protein ligase B primarily recognizes the C8-phosphopantetheine arm of its donor substrate and weakly binds the acyl carrier protein.
- Lipoate protein ligase B primarily recognizes the C8-phosphopantetheine arm of its donor substrate, and weakly binds the acyl carrier protein
- A Novel Lipoate-Protein Ligase, Mhp-LplJ, Is Required for Lipoic Acid Metabolism in Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
- Functional Identification and Structural Analysis of a New Lipoate Protein Ligase in Mycoplasma hyopneumoniae.
- Activation and competition of lipoylation of H protein and its hydrolysis in a reaction cascade catalyzed by the multifunctional enzyme lipoate-protein ligase A.
- Lipoate-Protein Ligase and Octanoyltransferase Are Essential for Protein Lipoylation in Mitochondria of Arabidopsis.
- Analytical studies on the conjugation site specificity of trastuzumab modified by Escherichia coli lipoate ligase A: multiple-enzyme digestion approach for peptide mapping.
- Identification of a novel lipoic acid biosynthesis pathway reveals the complex evolution of lipoate assembly in prokaryotes.
- The Streptomyces coelicolor lipoate-protein ligase is a circularly permuted version of the Escherichia coli enzyme composed of discrete interacting domains.
- The role of the Saccharomyces cerevisiae lipoate protein ligase homologue, Lip3, in lipoic acid synthesis.