220.127.116.11 - Acetoacetate--CoA ligase
- Acetoacetyl-CoA synthetase.
+ ATP + CoA = acetoacetyl-CoA + AMP + diphosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Genes and enzymes involved in the biodegradation of the quaternary carbon compound pivalate in the denitrifying Thauera humireducens strain PIV-1.
- Integrative transcriptomic and metabolomic analysis reveals alterations in energy metabolism and mitochondrial functionality in broiler chickens with wooden breast.
- The lipogenic enzyme acetoacetyl-CoA synthetase and ketone body utilization for denovo lipid synthesis, a review.
- The proteomic effects of ketone bodies: implications for proteostasis and brain proteinopathies.
- Phosphorylation by IKKβ Promotes the Degradation of HMGCL via NEDD4 in Lung Cancer.
- High-Fat-Diet Suppressed Ketone Body Utilization for Lipogenic Pathway in Brown Adipose Tissues.
- Investigating the Link between Ketogenic Diet, NAFLD, Mitochondria, and Oxidative Stress: A Narrative Review.
- Isopropanol biosynthesis from crude glycerol using fatty acid precursors via engineered oleaginous yeast Yarrowia lipolytica.
- Quantification and Proteomic Characterization of β-Hydroxybutyrylation Modification in the Hearts of AMPKα2 Knockout Mice.
- Metabolic regulation of proteome stability via N-terminal acetylation controls male germline stem cell differentiation and reproduction.
- Chromosomal engineering of inducible isopropanol- butanol-ethanol production in Clostridium acetobutylicum.