188.8.131.52 - N-acylglucosamine-6-phosphate 2-epimerase
- Acylglucosamine-6-phosphate 2-epimerase.
- N-acetylmannosamine-6-phosphate 2-epimerase.
- Acylmannosamine phosphate 2-epimerase.
- N-acetylglucosmamine 6-phosphate 2-epimerase.
- Acylglucosamine phosphate 2-epimerase.
N-acyl-D-glucosamine 6-phosphate = an N-acyl-D-mannosamine 6-phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Biosynthetic Origin of the Octose Core and Its Mechanism of Assembly during Apramycin Biosynthesis.
- Genetically Encoded Biosensor Engineering for Application in Directed Evolution.
- The siaA gene involved in capsule polysaccharide biosynthesis of Neisseria meningitidis B codes for N-acylglucosamine-6-phosphate 2-epimerase activity.
- Hungatella hathewayi, an Efficient Glycosaminoglycan-Degrading Firmicutes from Human Gut and Its Chondroitin ABC Exolyase with High Activity and Broad Substrate Specificity.
- Human Gut Metagenomes Encode Diverse GH156 Sialidases.
- Diversity, distribution, and functional potentials of magroviruses from marine and brackish waters.
- Quantitative proteomic analysis shows involvement of the p38 MAPK pathway in bovine parainfluenza virus type 3 replication.
- Identification of mucin degraders of the human gut microbiota.
- Metabolic Glycoengineering in hMSC-TERT as a Model for Skeletal Precursors by Using Modified Azide/Alkyne Monosaccharides.
- A Novel D-Galacturonate Fermentation Pathway in Lactobacillus suebicus Links Initial Reactions of the Galacturonate-Isomerase Route With the Phosphoketolase Pathway.
- O-Acetylated Chemical Reporters of Glycosylation Can Display Metabolism-Dependent Background Labeling of Proteins but Are Generally Reliable Tools for the Identification of Glycoproteins.