220.127.116.11 - Sirohydrochlorin ferrochelatase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
2 H(+) + siroheme = Fe(2+) + sirohydrochlorin
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Structure of sirohydrochlorin ferrochelatase SirB: the last of the structures of the class II chelatase family.
- Phylogenetic analysis and photoregulation of siroheme biosynthesis genes: uroporphyrinogen III methyltransferase and sirohydrochlorin ferrochelatase of Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Characterization of the evolutionarily conserved iron-sulfur cluster of sirohydrochlorin ferrochelatase from Arabidopsis thaliana.
- Investigating the applicability of human annexin A1 as an affinity tag for separation and purification of the target proteins
- Applications of the Whole-Cell System in the Efficient Biosynthesis of Heme.
- In Campylobacter jejuni, a new type of chaperone receives heme from ferrochelatase.
- Two Distinct Thermodynamic Gradients for Cellular Metalation of Vitamin B12.
- Sedimentary Cobalt Protoporphyrin as a Potential Precursor of Prosthetic Heme Group for Bacteria Inhabiting Fossil Organic Matter-Rich Shale Rock.
- Ironing out the distribution of [2Fe-2S] motifs in ferrochelatases.
- Microbial Synthesis of Heme b: Biosynthetic Pathways, Current Strategies, Detection, and Future Prospects.
- Comparative genomics reveals intraspecific divergence of Acidithiobacillus ferrooxidans: insights from evolutionary adaptation.