184.108.40.206 - Pyridoxal 5'-phosphate synthase (glutamine hydrolyzing)
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
ldehydo-D-ribose 5-phosphate + D-glyceraldehyde 3-phosphate + L-glutamine = H(+) + 3 H2O + L-glutamate + phosphate + pyridoxal 5'-phosphate
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Mycobacterium tuberculosis: Pathogenesis and therapeutic targets.
- Molecular Effects of Biogenic Zinc Nanoparticles on the Growth and Development of Brassica napus L. Revealed by Proteomics and Transcriptomics.
- Adaptation of Lacticaseibacillus rhamnosus CM MSU 529 to Aerobic Growth: A Proteomic Approach.
- Actinobacteria-Plant Interactions in Alleviating Abiotic Stress.
- Investigation into potential mechanisms of metabolic syndrome by integrative analysis of metabolomics and proteomics.
- Biosynthetic Pathways of Hormones in Plants.
- Precision Targeting of Endogenous Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) by Structurally Aligned Dual-Modifier Labeling.
- Structural analysis of a bacterial UDP-sugar 2-epimerase reveals the active site architecture before and after catalysis.
- Draft genome sequence and potential identification of a biosurfactant from Brevibacterium casei strain LS14 an isolate from fresh water Loktak Lake.
- Transcriptomic Analysis of Listeria monocytogenes in Response to Bile Under Aerobic and Anaerobic Conditions.
- Transcriptomic Responses of Fusarium verticillioides to Lactam and Lactone Xenobiotics.