184.108.40.206 - Dihydroxy-acid dehydratase
There are no alternative names for this Enzyme
2,3-dihydroxy-3-methylbutanoate = 3-methyl-2-oxobutanoate + H2O
There are no Cofactors for this Enzyme
There are no Reaction Mechanism for this Enzyme
There are no kinetic parameters information for this Enzyme
- Engineering of a thermophilic dihydroxy-acid dehydratase toward glycerate dehydration for in vitro biosystems.
- Engineering of a thermophilic dihydroxy-acid dehydratase to enhance its dehydration ability on glycerate to pyruvate and its application in in vitro synthetic enzymatic biosystems
- Characterization of recombinantly expressed dihydroxy-acid dehydratase from Sulfobus solfataricus-A key enzyme for the conversion of carbohydrates into chemicals.
- 2-Hydroxyisovalerate production by Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- Dynamically Regulating Glucose Uptake to Reduce Overflow Metabolism with a Quorum-Sensing Circuit for the Efficient Synthesis of d-Pantothenic Acid in Bacillus subtilis.
- Comparative analysis of microbial communities and volatile flavor components in the brewing of Hongqu rice wines fermented with different starters.
- Polyethylene Degradation by a Rhodococcous Strain Isolated from Naturally Weathered Plastic Waste Enrichment.
- Engineering Escherichia coli for Isobutanol Production from Xylose or Glucose-Xylose Mixture.
- METHODS OF INCREASING DIHYDROXY ACID DEHYDRATASE ACTIVITY TO IMPROVE PRODUCTION OF FUELS, CHEMICALS, AND AMINO ACIDS
- ENHANCED DIHYDROXY-ACID DEHYDRATASE ACTIVITY IN LACTIC ACID BACTERIA
- Sustainable production of photosynthetic isobutanol and 3-methyl-1-butanol in the cyanobacterium Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803.